Thursday 14 March 2013

maria's garden - spring 2012

Good day to you all

Spring really is dragging its heels at the moment isn't it (who said you could come back snow?!). If you need something to keep you going until spring finally is here then hopefully this post may help, if only a smidgen.



I shared a few photos of my own garden in springtime last year here and below is a sneaky peek at what Maria’s garden also looked like last spring.

Maria is Alex's (my boyfriend's) mum and although her garden is only small, the planting combinations are always interesting and the garden looks good all year round. I must admit to being more than a tad envious of her lovely little garden but she helps me out loads and gives me tons of advice so all is forgiven. 












This is around the time I got seriously and obsessively into plant photography, can you tell?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment