Monday 8 April 2013

garden update



Hello there guys and gals

I hope you all had lovely weekends. You may or may not have noticed that I haven't posted in a few days, well the sun has been shining and the days have been longer so I have been gardening big time and I have been loving it large. It's that awkward time at the moment though where there's still the risk of frosts so I am being very cautious about what I'm planting out so the good stuff will have to wait a little longer. For the time being though after a huge amount of tidying and a tinkering about with my pots (no, that isn't a euphemism) the garden is looking much more spring like.

Here's what the pots are looking like...








And here's close ups of all those lovely plants for you to ooh and aah over...


 






I also had a wee tidy up of the front borders...






It doesn't look that sparkling at the moment but there's lots of lovely stuff growing and ready to be planted out so just you wait and see my friends. I'm chuffed to bits with how it's starting to look though, if I do say so myself.

Bootsy Cat was certainly impressed with all my hard work too.


But my hands weren't. They've been killing me all day and no amount of hand cream is making them look any better, now the real gardening begins pretty nails shall be a thing of the past. 



No comments:

Post a Comment